Kiev Connections Forum

Anything else

Do women want children?

 

Please note: Forum is closed. Unfortunately, our forum was hit with an enormous amount of spam postings and was constantly being hacked. I just do not have the time to spend countless hours updating the forum. Consequently, what you see here is an HTML copy of the original forum. You can read these great postings but nothing new can be added. Brett

Author Message
 Post subject: Do women want children?
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:55 pm 
 
Oldbie
Oldbie

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:25 pm
Posts: 102
Jerry
Added: 14:01 21st.May.2005



Hello,

I wanted to ask what the general feeling of women in Kiev is about children. I have no kids, and do not want to have kids in the future.

I know that even here in the US, I am eliminating 95% of women. However, there is still the other 5%. Should I expect a similar split in Kiev?

Thanks for the time.
________________________________________

_________________
This is a posting from our original forum that has been transferred to our new forum. To view the original forum please see http://www.kievconnections.com/forum/


 
 
 
   
 
 Post subject: A commentary by: Veronika
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:56 pm 
 
Oldbie
Oldbie

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:25 pm
Posts: 102
A commentary by: Veronika
Added: 12:10 23rd.May.2005

Jerry,

I am afraid you should expect the same thing in Ukraine. Most women want to be mothers. This is woman's nature and it's not subject to national differences.

_________________
This is a posting from our original forum that has been transferred to our new forum. To view the original forum please see http://www.kievconnections.com/forum/


 
 
 
   
 
 Post subject: A commentary by: Jerry
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:56 pm 
 
Oldbie
Oldbie

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:25 pm
Posts: 102
A commentary by: Jerry
Added: 23:22 30th.May.2005


Brett... Given that I knew Veronika's answer was going to be the truth. I would suggest that I am probably not the only man in the world that doesn't want children. In the small minority, certainly.

It seems to me that it would be easy to ask the ladies if they want children. You could give them a range of answers like:
Yes
Probably
Probably Not
No

Then you could add it as a search parameter.

Obviously, I know changing your database, search pages, and getting the answers from the ladies is not a simple overnight task. But, something that you could consider for the future.

_________________
This is a posting from our original forum that has been transferred to our new forum. To view the original forum please see http://www.kievconnections.com/forum/

 
   

 

  Please note: Forum is closed. Unfortunately, our forum was hit with an enormous amount of spam postings and was constantly being hacked. I just do not have the time to spend countless hours updating the forum. Consequently, what you see here is an HTML copy of the original forum. You can read these great postings but nothing new can be added. Brett

 

Forum Home

 

Kiev Connections marriage agency home page

 

UKRAINIAN WOMEN PHOTOS   LETTER FORWARDING   MATCHMAKER SERVICE

 KIEV TOURS       WHY WE ARE BETTER     APARTMENTS IN KIEV UKRAINE

WHAT WE SUGGEST TO MARRY A UKRAINIAN WOMAN